top of page

Faith Group

Public·39 members

((SOCCER**)) Cartagena vs Villarreal B live online 14 January 2024

19 hours ago — Learn How to Watch Cartagena vs Villarreal B Football Live Stream Online on 14 January 2024 15:15, See Match Results and Teams H2H Stats at ...

On a simple, surface level, stripping Premier League seasons of their final nine games inevitably leads to the loss of many of the division's defining moments. The most obvious example being the one that usually tops most people's "greatest" list - Sergio Aguero's winner against QPR from practically the final kick of the 2011-12 season. As well as losing perhaps the most dramatic single moment in the league's history, ending that season with nine games left would also likely have denied City their maiden Premier League title, handed the trophy to Sir Alex Ferguson's side and altered the course of history. Conceded by Kieran Gibbs. Posted at 80' Offside, Preston North End. Declan Rudd tries a through ball, but Jayden Stockley is caught offside. Posted at 80' Foul by Hal Robson-Kanu (West Bromwich Albion). Posted at 80' Daniel Johnson (Preston North End) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, West Bromwich Albion. Charlie Austin replaces Grady Diangana. Posted at 70' Kyle Edwards (West Bromwich Albion) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Blackburn have kept four clean sheets in their last six, which is a good sign ahead of a clash against a Birmingham side who have hit less than a goal per game on the road. The Blues have failed to score in 42% of their away games, losing each of those. We expect the hosts to secure another clean sheet, having kept one in their last three at this ground. Celtic travels to Dingwall this weekend where they'll be hosted by Ross County as they aim to extend their lead at the top of the table. Can the hosts cause an upset? Read on for all our Scottish Premiership predictions and betting tips. Udinese have the third worst away record. Brescia are winless in their last seven matches. Udinese have conceded two or more goals in their last four games. Brescia have the worst home record in the league. Udinese have four straight losses. Brescia will be hosting Udinese as the Serie A enters week 23 of matches and both teams will be hoping to recover after poor runs in the recent matches. Famalicao have only three points from their last six league fixtures. Famalicao have only one win from their last seven home league matches. Sporting Lisbon have seven points from their last three league games. Famalicao are sixth in the Portuguese Primeira League and still in with a chance of qualifying for European football next season. This clash brings together the two new arrivals in the Championship, with Michael O’Neill taking Stoke to Cardiff in his third game as boss. In the opposite dugout Neil Harris is making his home debut with the Bluebirds, while he is chasing his first victory with his new side. Following their 2-2 draw at Charlton in his first game, there are positives for Cardiff to take. FC Cartagena vs Villarreal II Stats H2H Preview and 14 hours ago — FC Cartagena - Villarreal II match stats and live score, Head Disclaimer: Mutating.com does not operate as an online sports betting or ... Escazucena so far in these playoffs has won after penalties against Barrio Mexico in the quarterfinals and after penalties against FS Desamparados. Escazucena is not a good team, I am surprised to see them in the final. Sporting San Jose in the playoffs won 2:1 against Carmelita and 6: 0 against Guanacasteca. expect, this will be a very interesting game. Also, I expect this first leg to be a close game. Of course, Escazucena will try to get something positive in the 1st leg on the home ground. However, surely this will be not an easy task. In my opinion, the guests have the ability to get a draw. THURSDAY’S BIG STORIES Liverpool are out! We start with the game that actually had a crowd, which meant noise, which meant it felt like a football match. Although in truth, this probably should have taken place in an empty stadium as well. Madrid’s under coronavirus lockdown. That sounds quite serious. Brighton remain the only side without a Premier League win in 2020 (D5 L3), with the Seagulls last enjoying a top-flight victory against Bournemouth on 28 December. Crystal Palace have won back-to-back Premier League games for the first time since December. Brighton mustered 24 shots against Crystal Palace, their best ever tally in a Premier League game. Roy Hodgson oversaw his 100th Premier League game in charge of Crystal Palace (W34 D27 L39), the first club he's reached the milestone with in the competition. Bayer Leverkusen and Wolfsburg will face each other in the upcoming match in the German Bundesliga. Bayer Leverkusen this season have the following results: 15W, 5D and 6L. Meanwhile Wolfsburg have 10W, 9D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Cartagena vs Villarreal B: live scores, lineups & H2H Cartagena v Villarreal B (14/01) on LaLiga 2. Get match preview including live scores, lineups, stats, H2H and much more. Hannover U19 and Union Berlin U19 will face each other in the upcoming match in the Junioren Bundesliga. Hannover U19 this season have the following results: 10W, 3D and 5L. Meanwhile Union Berlin U19 have 11W, 4D and 2L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. A nice shiny stadium needs a nice shiny trophy, he thought. But that comes at a cost. It’ll be interesting to see how much money he gives Mourinho in the summer when he knows any players he signs are unlikely to excite the Tottenham faithful. Mourinho desperately wants to bring in players who will do what he wants - i. All 3 games between these two clubs last season had at least 5 goals scored in them with Al Jazira scoring 13 of those goals and the guests scoring 4 of those goals as they first played in the cup group stage at Al Jazira who won the game 5-2 but I believe they had the lead 5-0 till late in that game, a couple of weeks after that game they met in the league, the guests tried to be defensive but were 1-0 down, than a miracle happened for them as an Al Jazira player received a red card, but still conceded 2 more goals and while 3-0 down late in the game they scored once more 2 goals to lose just 3-2 in the end. That left 50 minutes for the Clarets to play with defeat almost inevitable. Hudson-Odoi made sure of that with his neat finish almost immediately after the break. The winger has had his critics during some inconsistent form following such a big initial billing, but he is now warming to his place in this side. Christian Pulisic scored a hat-trick to give Chelsea victory over Burnley at Turf Moor this season. Assisted by Mohamed Salah following a fast break. Posted at 90' Offside, Bournemouth. Lewis Cook tries a through ball, but Nathan Aké is caught offside. Posted at 90' Foul by James Milner (Liverpool). Posted at 90' Jack Stacey (Bournemouth) wins a free kick on the right wing. SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Liverpool. Adam Lallana replaces Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. Posted at 82' Attempt missed. We had a lazy day, got up for breakfast and lunch, had a couple of hours of kip in the afternoon and got ready for the game. Once we got into the dressing room, you could see the tension and nerves. We realised that we were playing in the biggest game of our lives. I was a bit disappointed to not start but I never really thought I would, so I was just glad I was on the bench and could hopefully come on and sneak a goal. Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says Manchester City have "raised the bar" under Pep Guardiola, giving his side "something to aim for". United host holders City in the first leg of their Carabao Cup semi-final on Tuesday (20:00 GMT kick-off). City are 14 points behind leaders Liverpool in the Premier League, but Solskjaer says they still "set the standards", with United lagging behind. How the past few days have played out is a disgrace. I get that players are well paid and could give up money. But this should be getting done on a case-by-case basis. Clubs should be sitting down with each player and explaining what savings it needs to survive. Players would accept that. One player might say, 'I can afford a 30%'; another might say, 'I can only afford 5%'. Here's what else to look out for in the next few days. Bottom two go head to head We start at the very bottom of the second tier with a game which could serve as the definition of a relegation six-pointer. Luton Town prop up the Championship table and are five points from safety. Tuesday's visitors Barnsley (18:00 BST) are one place above them and just a point better off. Both clubs suffered a major setback to their respective survival bids on Saturday, with Luton thumped 5-0 at home by Reading and the Tykes being brushed aside 4-0 by fellow strugglers Stoke. This will be the second game which will be played between these two teams under a month. Both teams are from Sweden but form very different division. The host are from the Allsvenskan which is the top division in this league while the guest are from the superettan the second division. Kalmar won the last meeting between these two sides at the start of the month 5-0 when they met at the Svenska cup. Guest are coming from a defeat in their last game to hacken by 6-1. I think there will be goals in this game and so I fancy over 2.5 Lawro's prediction: 0-2Simon's prediction: City have been flying since the restart, and I had a feeling they would beat Liverpool. They still have a lot to play for this season in the FA Cup and Champions League even though the title has officially gone now - there is no way Pep will let things just fizzle out in the Premier League. With Ings doing so well, Southampton might score, but City will get more. Fourth placed Chelsea will host 15th placed Burnley when the Premier League resumes this weekend after the FA Cup break earlier in the month. Ahead of this clash, Chelsea have managed 36 points, six better than Burnley, who are at 24. Chelsea head to this clash on the back of three wins in their last five matches and carry a three-match unbeaten run going to the game. Paper Round's view: It suddenly becomes a tough decision for Smalling when Premier League clubs get involved. It took a lot of courage for Smalling to go out on loan to a European club and it's not something you see very often with English players these days. The 30-year-old has rediscovered his form in Italy and - if Roma are willing to pay the asking price - he could continue playing for the Giallorossi. In my mind I wanted to do something for my village. I grew up there and we were not wealthy and it’s a really, really small village and I know the conditions of life are not optimum. It’s a really tough moment, not just for Senegal but for all the world, and I think what is really important is to stick together and try to do the best to fight against this sickness, which is really bad. SubstitutionPosted at 89' Substitution, Borussia Mönchengladbach. Jonas Hofmann replaces Marcus Thuram. Posted at 87' Attempt missed. Florian Neuhaus (Borussia Mönchengladbach) right footed shot from the right side of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Alassane Pléa. SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Borussia Mönchengladbach. We have 13 players to go through this period and now after tonight we have 12 [following Naby Keita's injury during the warm-up on Thursday night]," said Klopp. January signing] Takumi Minamino coming in makes it 13 again. I am really happy and really proud of the boys. We should not take things like this for granted. On Sunday, Liverpool host Merseyside rivals Everton in the FA Cup and while Klopp would not be drawn on what team he would select, he challenged them to give their all for the cause. Ibrahimovic, who was a free agent after leaving Major League Soccer side LA Galaxy in November, said he received "more offers at 38 than when I was 20". I've been looking for one final rush of adrenaline to give it my all," he said as he marked his return to the Rossoneri. I received even more calls after the game against Atalanta [which Milan lost 5-0]. I didn't come here to be a Rossoneri mascot. I had too many beers and not enough sleep last night but once every 30 years I suppose I can cope with that. I was on LFCTV for a special live show after the Chelsea versus Man City game finished and Liverpool were confirmed as champions. We didn't come off air until 12:30 in the morning and I didn't get home for a good few hours after that. We were broadcasting from Chapel Street in the centre of Liverpool rather than using our studio next to Anfield and, when I finally left and headed for bed, the streets of the city were littered with fallen bodies sleeping off what was one heck of a party. GOAL! Paris Saint-Germain 2-0 Galatasaray: It's a quick-fire second goal for PSG and it's Neymar who is the creator again! His dribble forward opened up space in the final third, he played the pass out right to Sarabia and he found the far corner of the net with a low finish. GOAL! Paris Saint-Germain 3-0 Galatasaray: An excellent third goal from PSG! Mbappe and Neymar link up inside the opposition penalty area, with the former back-heeling an assist for the latter and the Brazilian forward finished with a low finish into the far corner of the net. The two sides will meet again at St James Park on Monday with the winners facing either Northampton or Cheltenham for the final promotion place to League One. In common with Wednesday's two Premier League games the match commenced with both sides and the match officials taking a knee to show their support for the Black Lives Matter movement. Relive Colchester's victory over ExeterBramall had done well during the game as he kept Exeter's danger man Randell Williams quiet - the Grecians failing to register an effort on target throughout the match. Stevenage vs Colchester predictions for Saturday's English League 2 clash. Colchester arrive as big favourites to take all 3 points home with them. Read on for all our free English League 2 predictions and betting tips. Manchester City against Shakhtar Donetsk in UEFA Champions League. My prediction this match could be won for Manchester City with margin score is 3 goals. Manchester City have great result on last 4 match in Champions League due to Manchester City have won in 3 match and 1 match is draw. Meanwhile, Shakhtar Donetsk have also good result on last 4 match in Champions due to Shakhtar have won in 1 match, 2 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, my prediction that Manchester City can defeat Shakhtar Donetsk due to Manchester City more strong and already beat Shakhtar Donetsk in 1st leg with score 0-3. Therefore I'm sure that Manchester City have more chance to win on this match. Premier League facing decisive week over resumptionWhile McAnuff is unsure whether he will play again this season - Orient are 17th in League Two - the 38-year-old believes some top-flight players will share his concerns as the Premier League examines how to resume. Clearly football's being in the focus because of Project Restart and all of that talk," added McAnuff. Of course the players are going to be at risk, but if they are in households where they have got grandparents or aunties and uncles, their parents, brothers and sisters, who may be more susceptible to critical illness or even high risk of death, then clearly that is going to be a factor in these guys' decisions. Cartagena vs Villarreal B, 14 January 2024 Cartagena v Villarreal B match predictions, free betting tips, odds and live streaming football. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Millwall 2, Derby County 3. Posted at 90'+5' Attempt blocked. Jayson Molumby (Millwall) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Jiri Skalak. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Chris Martin (Derby County). Posted at 90'+4' Jake Cooper (Millwall) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Goal!Posted at 90'+3' Goal! Millwall 2, Derby County 3. Connor Mahoney (Millwall) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the top left corner. They have not lost any of their last eight matches but have five draws therein while none of their last four matches has ended in a Milan clean sheet. In their last six Serie A matches at home, they have managed just one win. Four of the last seven meetings between these two sides have ended in draws. Former Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini became the first CSL player to return a positive test for the virus upon his arrival in China last weekend, and the Belgian is currently in the middle of 14 days of quarantine. Fabio Cannavaro is currently in quarantineGetty Images Coaches such as Guangzhou Evergrande's Fabio Cannavaro and Vitor Pereira at Shanghai SIPG are already in quarantine and should be ready to start working directly with their players in the coming days. They haven't kept a single clean sheet in their last five matches with seven goals conceded along the way. They’ve only won one of these games with three draws and a loss pegging them back and keeping their lead at the top to just one point. Much of their success this season has come in this tremendous cup run with two recent wins over teams in the division above them seeing them to this point of the competition. They will be right up for this coming game but will have to really withstand the force of a PSG side on top of their game. We know that Jurgen Klopp is an extraordinary coach and a master motivator, a manager who brings the best out of his players but also creates an unshakeable bond with supporters. We know that Trent Alexander-Arnold is not just a local lad done good but a once-in-a-generation talent in global terms, already the best full-back in world football and someone who is redefining the position. English football 'disrespected' - EFL chairman Parry on Wigan'A defeat would have flattened this town' - CookWigan appeal against 12-point deductionAlongside the statement in support of Warriors' bid, which would unite the two clubs under the same ownership for the first time since 2007, Molyneux has also sent an open letter to English Football League chairman Rick Parry. In the letter, Molyneux said information surrounding the abrupt financial collapse of the Championship football club after its transfer of ownership between two Hong Kong-based companies only a month ago convinced the council "that the football club is the victim of a gross misjustice". Chelsea staged a stunning late comeback to snatch victory and wreck Mikel Arteta's return to Emirates Stadium as Arsenal manager. Arteta, taking charge of his first home game since succeeding sacked Unai Emery, looked on course for three important points after Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's early header put the Gunners in front. Chelsea, with manager Frank Lampard making a first-half tactical switch when he introduced Jorginho for the struggling Emerson, were gifted an equaliser seven minutes from time when goalkeeper Bernd Leno hopelessly misjudged Mason Mount's free-kick to leave the substitute with a simple finish. Tottenham Hotspur striker Troy Parrott will miss the restart of the Premier League season after having surgery to remove his appendix. Parrott, 18, is now in recovery and will "return to training later in June", a club statement said. The Republic of Ireland international was diagnosed with appendicitis after reporting abdominal pains to Spurs medical staff. Parrott signed a contract extension until 2023 in February. Villarreal CF B game on live stream & TV | Schedule Where to Villarreal CF B's game today? Is it on Prime Video, DAZN or available for free? Find live streams, TV broadcasts & scores on JustWatch. French media, including the website of L'Equipe, said he died in a car crash after a training session. Julan was raised at Le Havre where he made his professional debut in Ligue 2 in 2015. He went on to make 42 appearances for Le Havre, scoring nine goals, before joining Guingamp in January 2018 when they were in Ligue 1. Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) right footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Nicolás Otamendi following a corner. Posted at 84' Corner, Manchester City. Conceded by Oliver McBurnie. BookingPosted at 84' Oliver McBurnie (Sheffield United) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 84' Rodrigo (Manchester City) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 84' Foul by Callum Robinson (Sheffield United). The target is to stay at home as much as possible and try to stay fit because we know the competition can start and we need to be ready,” he added. When it starts, it will be like a pre-season for the players because when you don’t play it’s impossible to be as fit as you were. Anything can happen because it will be like a new season. The Premier League could resume behind closed doors and is considering showing some fixtures free-to-air if this happens.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page